March 13, 2009

Lauren the little fighter!!!!!


My roomate at design school, Byron Lee, has a 3-year-old daughter, Lauren – who’s just been diagnosed with Leukemia. As they live on the west coast, and I’m on the east coast, there's not much I can do in terms of being there personally. But I’d like to do what i can to raise money for her fund. I’ve created some buttons and t-shirts in honor of this tough little fighter, and all net proceeds from sales of these items will go to that fund. Let’s give the thumbs down to Leukemia, and fight it together with little Lauren all the way!

Products available here.

4 comments:

  1. Say, YOU ARE AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sweet Little Lauren,
    It's really heart-breaking to hear such a bad news regarding you!!! But, be strong. Do not give up!!! I also have a friend whose name is Nicole. She has been diagnosed with the same bad disease at her age of 2!!! She's 8 now & is HEALTHY!!! See, if Nicole can do it, u can, too!
    I wish you the best of luck. And, look forward to seeing you HEALTHY again!!!
    Love, one of your supporters, Kimmy G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so good say! go lauren! is it simone in he pic?

    ReplyDelete